Monday, October 20, 2008

I Could Have Said That

I read an article over at Freelance Parent about how freelancers have so much random information stored in their brains. This is so true. In fact I was just thinking the other day about how I know more than I ever really thought possible about some things. My list includes:


  • How to start an Ebay business

  • How to take care of aging relatives

  • How to start a Face Painting business

  • Working as a stewardess aboard a Megayacht

  • Project Management

Although I love learning about new things, I do find that by the time I finish a 50 or 100 page project on one topic, I'm ready to move on to something different for awhile. What about you?

Do you think having a lot of knowledge about random things enhances your abilities as a writer? We certainly have a lot of information to draw upon.

No comments: